Saturday 7 January 2012

Hello world !!!

So day 1 post 1, the start of a new something.

I have been thinking about doing this for awhile and the new year was just the inspiration needed to get going. I love fashion, shopping, eating out, going out .... all the usual things of a twenty something female. However here is the twist on the story, I love saving money and bargain hunting even more and  being a recent graduate makes it more of a necessity than a hobby. So I thought why not combine all my loves into one fantastic (hopefully) blog.

Just before I go I would like to give a special thanks to Wendy (who I met during social media week in Glasgow) from the Thankfifi blog and Amy from Paperbacks and Postcards for being true inspirations for the starting point of this blog.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Aw thanks for the mention, I look forward to hearing what you've got to say! I graduated nearly 2 years ago now and am the worst person for spending all my money on crap!

Cheers for the tip off about the Nails Inc polish - I'll check it out! xx

Anonymous said...

Great blog, Danielle x