Friday 17 February 2012

Trend Alert: Candy Colours


Lipsy Lace Shoulder Dress

Feminine candy Colours are the latest trend for the upcoming Spring and summer lines. Personally I love it 1 Its flirty feminine and fun. I think I will need to jazz it up with accessories I don't like to look too girly. Need to be careful not to look like you have borrowed your outfit from your younger sister.

below are some of my favourite picks. unfortunately my wedding is in 9 weeks and i have no money to go shopping. I have to buy a red dress for my hen night and that is all I can stretch to. I think I will have a good rummage around my wardrobe see if I can recycle something for this trend. Hopefully get a blog post up on that over the weekend. Good excuse to finally clean out my drawers.


Lipsy Washed Skinny Jeans 
Lipsy Texture Bag http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=KPZCNHYe4T0&subid=&offerid=166440.1&type=10&tmpid=3550&RD_PARM1=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lipsy.co.uk%2Fstore%2Fhandbags%2Flipsy-textured-colour-block-clutch%2Fproduct-is-AX01661_091

Forever 21 Contrast Button Blazer







This[F21]Contrast Button Blazer is great for adding to any outfit to ensure it is on trend. Great Spring look for your work wardrobe.











No comments: