Saturday 3 March 2012

Niki Minaj OPI minis


I was so excited to try the Niki Minaj range for OPI but I thought going for this mini set was a great way to try them all out. It comes with four shades - which is not the full collection but its a great start. From left to right me have:


  • Did it on' em - a fantastic bright lime green colour, which I fund needs a couple of coats. In my pictures below all the colours have had two coats. 
  • Fly - A kingfisher blue, which I wasn't that excited about I thought Niki Minaj range would have been a bit more wild. 
  • Pink Friday - I love love LOVE this colour. Its what I decided to use after swatching them all and I will defiantly be buying the full size version of this.  
  • Metallic for life - Probably my least favourite but I'm not really a fan of glitter. This would also need a black undercoat to really pop I think. 




GIVEAWAY !!

I am giving away this OPI miniature set to one lucky reader. I will make you work for it and to enter you must add me on Google friend connect, twitter and Facebook, and i will check. I will announce the winner on my blog on Friday. 

Good Luck Xx


No comments: