Saturday 28 April 2012

DIY Spot treatment: Aspirin Spot Treatment


I'm back !! Sorry for the lack of content lately but i was off getting married and that took up every minute of my spare time. But i'm back now and i wanted to share with you this little trick i learned while trying to keep my skin perfect during the run up to the big day. 

All you will need is:
  • 3 or 4 Aspirin
  • Small Bowl
  • Warm Water
  • Cotton Buds



Place the 3 or 4 aspirin in a small dish 


Add a small splash of warm water




The aspirin should start to dissolve. Give them a stir until it develops into a paste.
Use the cotton buds to add the pasts to the blemishes. Leave for a couple of hours or if possible over night for really big blemishes.

If you try this please let me know how you get on. I loved it and will never buy an expensive spot treatment ever again. They tend to just dry my skin out and leave me with marked skin for a few weeks. 

Do you have any secret emergency skin fixes ?

No comments: